- Artist: B. Möhring, Schulz & Holdefleiss
- Location: Entrance to Peace Palace grounds
- Year of donation: 1912
- Material: Wrought iron
The Government of Germany decided to donate a wrought iron entrance gate of a very fine quality designed by the architect Bruno Möhring and manufactured by the firm Schulz und Holdefleiss of Berlin. These entrance gates consist of four wrought iron fences which are decorated with wrought iron elements and bronze medallions adorned with personifications of Amicitia, Concordia, Pax and Justitia. The gates are hung between large Oberkirchner sandstone columns crowned by putti.
Please click on the gallery below to enlarge the pictures.