A tour around the Palace allows you to learn about the grounds and the Palace with a guide. The Palace itself will not be visited. During the walk through the historic garden you will get a good impression of the different buildings on the grounds, their special architecture and the way they are related to each other and the garden. In the garden there are a variety of international works of art that tell something about the value of what takes place in and around the Peace Palace.
Information for your visit
A ticket for this tour costs €12.50 per person. Entrance for children under the age of 8 is free. Two children per adult may join a guided tour. This tour is not suitable for very young children. The tour lasts 50 to 60 minutes. The Around the Palace offered in Dutch or English. A group consists of a maximum of 20 people.
- Entry is only possible on presentation of a valid passport or EU ID card/driving license.
- All participants must pass through a metal detection gate. An exception can be made for pregnant persons and persons with pacemakers and a hand-held metal detector is available.
- Bags, cameras and cell phones may not be carried and can be stored in a locker in the Visitors Center. Due to the space available at the lockers, we ask that you bring as few items as possible.
- The Peace Palace has limited access for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers. Mobility scooters cannot be admitted.
- Unfortunately, due to the many stairs in the garden, this tour is not passable for persons in wheelchairs or with rollators.
- Restitution of tickets for a tour is not possible.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Peace Palace!