Several days a year it is possible to visit the Palace with a guide. During these tours you will get information about the building, the institutions housed there and the works of art donated by various countries with which the Palace is decorated. You will follow the guide through the Great Hall of Justice, the Small Hall of Justice and the Japanese room, giving you an impression of the most beautiful areas of the palace.
Information for your visit
A ticket for this tour costs €16.50 per person. Entrance for children under the age of 8 is free. Two children per adult may join a guided tour. This tour is not suitable for very young children. The tour lasts 50 to 60 minutes. This tour is offered in Dutch or English. A group consists of a maximum of 20 people.
- Entry is only possible on presentation of a valid passport or EU ID card/driving license.
- All participants must pass through a metal detection gate. An exception can be made for pregnant persons and persons with pacemakers and a hand-held metal detector is available.
- Bags, cameras and cell phones may not be carried and can be stored in a locker in the Visitors Center. Due to the space available at the lockers, we ask that you bring as few items as possible.
- The Peace Palace has limited access for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers. Mobility scooters cannot be admitted.
- Refunds on tour tickets are not possible.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Peace Palace!