Has a visit to the Visitors Centre left you curious as to what can be found behind the impressive facade of the Peace Palace? On some weekends throughout the year and for a couple of weeks in summer, the doors of the Palace open to the public. A guide will tell you about the building and about the institutions housed in it. A tour through the Great and Small Hall of Justice, the corridors and the Japanese Room will give you an impression of the most beautiful rooms of the Palace.
- A ticket costs € 11.
- There are no discounts.
- Children up to 8 years old can participate in a guided tour for free (with a maximum of 2 children per adult).
- Tickets for a guided tour of the Peace Palace are only sold on this website.
- Tours have a duration of approximately 45 minutes
- Tours are offered in Dutch, German and in English.
- A group consists of a maximum of 20 people.
- We recommend you to visit the exhibition and watch the film in the Visitors Centre before participating in a guided tour.
- Visitors are admitted only with a passport, an EU ID card or an EU driving license.
- It is not permitted to take pictures inside the Palace.
- The Peace Palace has limited access to strollers, wheelchairs and walkers.
- Unfortunately, mobility scooters cannot be admitted.
- Our guided tours are not recommended for young children.