In the Palace
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, there will be no guided tours for groups in the Peace Palace in the upcoming period. This information is updated on a weekly basis. However, we do provide virtual live tours on request.
Around the Palace
We also offer you the possibility to explore the site with a guide. During a walk through the historical gardens around the Peace Palace you will get a good idea of the different buildings on the grounds, their special architecture and the way they connect with each other and the garden. Works of art tell something about the value of what takes place in and around the Peace Palace. This “Walk around the Peace Palace” offers you a special and surprising perspective!
Before your tour starts, you have the opportunity to listen to an audio tour in the Visitors Centre. A ticket for this introduction followed by the garden tour costs € 11. Children under the age of 8 can join for free. This tour will only take you to the gardens, you won’t enter the palace. The duration of the walk is approx. 50 minutes and your visit to Visitors Centre will take 30 to 40 minutes. The gardens are not accessible for wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
- Entrance is only possible with a valid passport or EU ID card/driving license.
- All participants pass through a metal detection gate. An exception can be made for pregnant women and people with a pacemaker, a hand metal detector is available
- Bags, cameras and mobile phones may not be taken into the Palace and can be stored in a locker in the Visitors Centre. Because of the available space, we ask you to have one member of your group put your belongings in the safe
- It is not allowed to take photographs in the palace. The Peace Palace is only accessible to prams, wheelchairs and walkers to a limited extent. Mobile scooters are not allowed
- Read more about our approach to protect the health of our guests and employees.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Peace Palace!